All images in this blog are copyright Anupama Ajinkya Apte. Please do not copy, use, or share without permission. Thanks !

Aug 4, 2011

A long long wait .................

Here is an ink drawing in my favvvvorite creepy and crawly style .....

Just completed the final bits of formalities for my very first children's small story book ( written & illustrated by me :-). However, its going to be a while before I can finally see it in prints ( 6 months , I was told ), as it has to undergo translations in 6 languages. 
So, all I can do now is wait..wait..... and wait , with spiders for my company :-) 

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!! Am waiting too....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post and sketch.. and hearty congratulations..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anupama, Congrats ! Looking fwd to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool!! And congratulations. It's going to be a long 6 months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Seema, Shalini, Koushik & Sue for your warm wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. Send a copy to us in Germany too. Much better if translated in Deutsch! ;-)
    ~Girija

    ReplyDelete