All images in this blog are copyright Anupama Ajinkya Apte. Please do not copy, use, or share without permission. Thanks !

Feb 29, 2012

'The King's Secret' - My first e-book is now available for sale !!!


Just released my first picture e-Book for children !!

The book can be read on your Kindle device, iPhone, windows PC, MAC, BlackBerry, iPad, Android, and Windows Phone 7. You can download the FREE Kindle reading app for the device of your choice. Click on the banner below....




The eBook is available exclusively on the Amazon Kindle store. It will be delivered to you instantly !!


12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Lovely illustrations and humour ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter loved it... thanks to a great friend who gifted it.. that's some talent I was not aware of. You have great future in this ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very exciting for the kids to read.. will definitely pick up for my son and will recommend it to all my friend..I loved the illustrations..Keep writing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very nice book! Keep'em coming ! The blog has got some amazing stuff too. Great work!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great!!! Excellent illustration and great narative for children. At least thats what I felt from the utube demo. There is a lack of Indian books for children and Teen ager Thats why they end-up reading books like Famous five and so on, which is culturally alien according to me. Keep up the good work and there is a huge oppertunity here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey this is great! Amazing work! Congrats and all the best. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anupama,
    congratulations !! Looks every attractive for kids.
    You have the talent, so more can be expected I guess ....
    Wish you a lot of creative fun !
    Alexius Collette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, Cant wait to see the King's makeover!!! Congrats on your first book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on this fantastic achievement !
    (Hope you remember me - I worked at Philips - CE)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is there any way we can get a hard copy of this books?

    ReplyDelete